Whenever we are in an online environment, it is extremely important that we act in a way that is safe four ourselves and for others. The guidelines set out below are in place to keep students safe so that they can enjoy blogging and learn valuable skills at the same time.
- Students first names, photos, video and school name may be included in the blog.
- Personal information such as surnames, addresses, email addresses, date of birth or anything similar will NOT be included on the blog.
- Any posts that are written by students are checked by Mr Fraser before they are published and appear on the blog.
- All comments are also teacher approved.
- Students be encouraged to comment on other students or class blogs with teacher or parent supervision.
- All students must have parental permission to comment or post on the blog as well as for their photos to be used on the blog.
- Any parents who leave comments are also asked to leave of any surnames. For example they could refer to themselves as “Johnny, Jimmy’s Dad”
- All comments must be respectful.
- All work is to be original there will be no duplicating of material without permission from the owner of that material.