The slides that we will need for our ‘About Me’ interactive PowerPoint are:
- Title slide (with buttons linking to specific slides)
- About Me (information about you)
- My favourite (anything)
- My interests
- Quiz (with questions and buttons linking to ‘correct’ and ‘wrong’ slides’
- ‘Correct slide’
- ‘Wrong slide’
Maths On Demand
Remember that the questions will time out so don’t waste your time.
You are welcome to have a paper and pen to work out but you might run out of time doing this.
The session key is: 4KX3DY5F
Here is a link to On Demand. Good luck.
When you finish, you can either work on any typing work for your house, magazine or use cool maths.
The items you will need are:
- ‘For Sale’
- Price (rounded off)
- Address (eg. 8 Beckham St South Shepparton)
- Company Logo
- Dot point of 5 main features of your house
- Screen shot of address in Google maps
Remember that the questions time out now and you cannot pause the test.
The session key for this test is: KVJFRJ37
Here is a link to On Demand
If you can’t exit the screen when finished, press Alt+Tab to switch program screens.
When you are finished it would be a good idea to type your Bourchier Cup Recount quietly as other people will still be doing their tests.
Complete these in order:
- Type procedure text (you can ask for it to be printed)
- Type up ‘About the editor’ page for your magazine (print)
- (For people finished) Type ‘My Hero’ and add pictures, make presentable
- Advertise / What’s Hot What’s Not page / Extras
Click on this link to be directed to the SBF Code.org page.
Things that you need:
Flag , Map, Continent, Capital City, Currency, Population.
- Complete the Study Ladder tasks
- Complete this survey
- Using publisher, create an advertisement for you Country that will make people want to visit.
Include small pieces of information, pictures, borders, and titles.
We have been creating awesome Trick Shot videos. Check them out in the ‘Videos’ page.